Bryce Langston is a minimalist, permaculturalist, documentary maker, actor and musician who is a leading voice in New Zealand’s tiny house movement. He grew up in a McMansion on Auckland’s North Shore…..but now……..living little and local. Full story on the NZ Herald.
Community Information and local produce
- Laila Harre to take on John Key in Helensville Electorate – that’s us!
- Lack of Clarity Around Weed Money
- Hey Oratia – Piha’s Having It’s Big Winter Humdinger
- Next Combined R&R Meeting Agenda – 4 August 7pm
- Local Opportunity for Oratia Residents to meet the Green Party Candidate
- Further Unitary Plan Objections from Preserve the Swanson Foothills Society.
Settlers Film Club
Orchard Fresh is Best Yet.
Settler’s Film Club – Friday July 4th Next Showing.
Hire Oratia’s Settlers Hall or Small Hall
What’s On – Clubs
John’s Macadamia Nuts
dance dance dance School
West Auckland Yoga – Back Jan 2014
Oratia Bowling Club
- Rainbow day at Piha – click to enlarge
- Latest from the BowlerThe BC reports new Committee was voted in at the recent AGM . They are as follows: President, Women’s Match Convener – Jacqueline Neville Patron – Shirley Atkinson Treasurer – yet to be found – anyone keen? Secretary and Vice President – Julie Savage Men’s Match Convener – Brad Lucas Committee – Ross Duder, Mary Binney, [ Read More ]