Bryce Langston is a minimalist, permaculturalist, documentary maker, actor and musician who is a leading voice in New Zealand’s tiny house movement. He grew up in a McMansion on Auckland’s North Shore…..but now……..living little and local. Full story on the NZ Herald.
Community Information and local produce
- Individual Oratia Unitary Plan Submissions -OPPOSED
- Nice Gateway Sign and Garden in Muriwai
- Parking Submission has been extended to July 31
- New Voting Electorates for Oratia
- Changes for the Kelston Electorate (That’s Oratia’s Electorate for those on Parrs Park side of the school.)
- dance dance dance School TERM 3 – New Schedule
Settlers Film Club
Orchard Fresh is Best Yet.
Settler’s Film Club – Friday July 4th Next Showing.
Hire Oratia’s Settlers Hall or Small Hall
What’s On – Clubs
John’s Macadamia Nuts
dance dance dance School
West Auckland Yoga – Back Jan 2014
Oratia Bowling Club
Oratia Ratepayers’ & Residents’ Association – Established in 1952
A member is a person who supports the Oratia R&R and lives in the area, and wants to receive emails and minutes and stay informed about local community issues. We advocate with the council and also lease the halls managed by our hall co-ordinator. Members don't need to attend meetings or DO anything. Just Send us your name and email details.
If you would like to join the commmittee let us know - we need keen people with a vision and passion for Oratia. Or join the executive by putting your name in the hat ...at our next AGM in March.
Our email is email@example.com
- Rainbow day at Piha – click to enlarge
- Latest from the BowlerThe BC reports new Committee was voted in at the recent AGM . They are as follows: President, Women’s Match Convener – Jacqueline Neville Patron – Shirley Atkinson Treasurer – yet to be found – anyone keen? Secretary and Vice President – Julie Savage Men’s Match Convener – Brad Lucas Committee – Ross Duder, Mary Binney, [ Read More ]