Bryce Langston is a minimalist, permaculturalist, documentary maker, actor and musician who is a leading voice in New Zealand’s tiny house movement. He grew up in a McMansion on Auckland’s North Shore…..but now……..living little and local. Full story on the NZ Herald.
Community Information and local produce
ORATIA LATEST POSTS
- PROJECT TWIN STREAMS PROPERTIES SOLD
- Oratia and Glen Eden Budgets cut while Piha Plans New Artwork for Changing block and Outdoor Lounge Complex
- Artisan’s New Bubbles
- $1.3 Million of Local Rates Spending Should Be in Oratia
- Movement to Preserve old Heritage Apples in Uk
- $1.8 Million of Capex deferred in 2014/15 budget – Oratia & Glen Eden Cut
Orchard Fresh is Best Yet.
What’s On – Clubs
Hire Oratia’s Settlers Hall or Small Hall
John’s Macadamia Nuts
dance dance dance School
West Auckland Yoga – Back Jan 2014
Oratia Bowling Club
DisclaimerAlthough oratia.org.nz is administered by the Oratia Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the administrator or the committee. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is current and accurate, the authors and website administrators and the Oratia Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association assume no responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the information or for any consequences of relying on it. The inclusion of advertisements or links to other sites does not indicate endorsement by Oratia Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association.