Bryce Langston is a minimalist, permaculturalist, documentary maker, actor and musician who is a leading voice in New Zealand’s tiny house movement. He grew up in a McMansion on Auckland’s North Shore…..but now……..living little and local. Full story on the NZ Herald.
Community Information and local produce
ORATIA LATEST POSTS
- Oratia Features in TV One’s Neighbourhood Series This Sunday At 11am
- Stink! Our Local Board gave our only funding to their Mates’ Trust!
- Dodgy Council Calculator is out 120k and their Agency isn’t Registered
- 16k Surprise for Oratia
- Heritage Area Budget – Fruit Trees Miss Out
- SETTLERS FILM CLUB – Next Film – 20 Feet from Stardom
Orchard Fresh is Best Yet.
What’s On – Clubs
Hire Oratia’s Settlers Hall or Small Hall
John’s Macadamia Nuts
dance dance dance School
West Auckland Yoga – Back Jan 2014
Oratia Bowling Club
DisclaimerAlthough oratia.org.nz is administered by the Oratia Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the administrator or the committee. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is current and accurate, the authors and website administrators and the Oratia Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association assume no responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the information or for any consequences of relying on it. The inclusion of advertisements or links to other sites does not indicate endorsement by Oratia Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association.