Funding Available – Auckland Council ‘s West Youth Programme Fund Open – Submissions due July 15
Oratia Young People (13-20), if you need funding for your group programme or idea . Get busy on your submission.
The Youth Programme Fund (YPF) is designed to provide assistance to organisations providing regular programmes for youth aged between 13 and 20 years.
Objectives The fund primarily covers staff and volunteer expenses, venue hire, advertising, promotions and equipment.
Limit $3,000 for unregistered groups or $5000 for incorporated or charitable groups. (Oratia R&R is registered if you need our support get in touch)
There will be one funding round for 2014/2015. The round will open on 1 June 2014 and close on 15 July 2014.
The following are taken into account when assessing applications:
- the fund is intended to support youth sport and recreation, cultural, art or wellbeing activities
- the programme should attract significant numbers of youth on a regular basis
- the programme must be held outside of school hours
- the programme must be located in areas that do not already have regular youth programmes/activities
- the programme must include components of the youth development model (as outlined by Ministry of Youth Development).